Sunday, July 12, 2009

Finally back to Perth.. Weather sucks.. frozen everyday ha! But this time. keang with me so its much better, at least someone to accompany me to go out at night. oh yeahh.. but i feel so guilty. drag keang all e way to here.. he sian lehh.. can tell that he would choose not to come here bah.. he enjoys the weather though LOL. We found a breaking place at Kings Art Centre. Nice place.. just $4 per entry, every wed and sat.. yeahh should be here where i start to bboy.

Today damn suayy! I went to fremantle to eat fish and chips with keang and marion. Stupid la. marion wanna salt. so i help here take then crappp. a stupid bird flew past my grilled fish and ate half of it. .l. crap. then end up waste money and hungry. luckily marion gave me half of her fish. LOL so not so bad...

Im crazy over the song This Love by Maroon 5. learning how to play on guitar now. Can switch chords on time liao just that the notes not as clear as philo's(Obviously). Going to find work next week. Earn enough money le go sydney with keang to find senghong. Oh yeahhh. Go see how sydney is like man. hahas.

Okay good to say that my blog is back! but my results is bad.69.2 only. shall work harder this coming term! Without dota. ive confidence to score better :) Cant wait to wait for end of year. Back to the warm weather. Back to training hard for NS. Go the cambodia... Teklong come back. cant wait.. seriously hahas. Miss Singapore now man. Keang also miss. Make me feel so bad and guilty. hais. hahahs. Miss you guys there! Jieqi justina des gab philo jayme jackie twin and all of you! Gonna be back real quick! 70 days countdown starts tmr :)

To Philo: Hope you enjoy ur hot 18! Thanks for inspiring me back to guitar again man. See you soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment