Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Perth

Back in Perth.. Quite sian and fun at the same time. Mixed feelings I guess. Today went back to school. Attended all classes :) Maths 5 and 6 like damn difficult i damn emo LOL. the class damn small also hahas. Okay nevermind shall try my best to score well!

Went to Gym also. Threadmill spoil so I used the cycling machine. Damn tiring then do some weights then go home. I think I will gym and swim on alternate days HAHA. mega exercise. SHALL BE LOOKING DIFFERENT WHEN I COME BACK.

I also watched out on my diet. Eat Subway Club without sauce. So pathetic but still nice hahas. ITS SUBWAY! The weather here super cold. Especially the wind. Make u get frost bite. Damn sian one. HAHAS. Just finished guitar. Learnt a new song by Boys Like Girls Feat Taylor Swift. But i cant remmeber to chords. hahas. Okay shall blog again soon! Take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment