Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HEY GUYS IM BACK HAHAHA. Teklong post poem sia.. my best friend bcome poet liao.. im so proud of him! so i must post back also for him.. cannot lose!

Teklong has MUCH hair

especially when he flare!

Teklong also has wings,

as much as Ben eat chicken wings

Teklong now at USA looking at Grandmother

everynow and then even when drinking water

Teklong faster come back so i can kick ur ass

Basketball, pool, even f%^& bus uncle's ass



LOL. anyhow la.. teklong ur poem nice la..can become poet liao hahaha. next time i be ur editor. hahas. tgt we open company.. we bankai tgt. LOL i dono what i talking about hahas. i lazy talk to blue shoe le. :P Happy birthday ws! asshole sia she never reply me. MARK SUCKS! :D

6 comments:

  1. ur poet damn lame la.. i bet when tl see that he will go terry u chei roi liao.. hahaha... then hey u damn bad la scold people .. diao...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    philo

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOLCOOL oh wait i haben got teklong blog yet~! ill kick u in pool! AHHA both of u come back soon!

    DES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bloody bitch. You dont call me names like "asshole". Considering the fact that you DELETED me from your facebook, you dont have the right to say me that. Because we are equal,  youre an ASSHOLE too.

    You used your AUSTRALIA number to send me the birthday wish. You expect me to reply you back and pay for it? I dont think it worth it since its you.


    Wei Shan.

    ReplyDelete