Monday, July 20, 2009

This is probably the best day of my life in Perth, thanks to my heavenly father who continues to bless me and answer my prayers despite my daily sins. :D

Today was pretty tired for me. But blue shoes brightened it up, just a single act of hers. It may be just a simple action, but i was super happy after that hahas, even up till now. After maths 4 lesson, i went out of the classroom. Then blue shoes was sitting at the sofa there. She looked at each other then immediately she smiled and waved goodbye to me. i did the same. That made my day.

After which keang and i joined the vietnamese for lunch. We ate roast duck. Not bad. hahas but before that we went to the SHOP near school to buy supa shake. the salesgirl there super chio. hahas. Keang: Hey are you korean or something? Salesgirl: Im a Japanese.
Then she smile at keang sia. Keang high lol she so sweet :P

Can't wait to see blue shoes tmr. She made my confidence grow wild again man. Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment