Friday, July 17, 2009

My Plans

1. Shift in to currie hall cause stupid homestay only let me bathe once per day? retarded, got lights off also.. i study what?

2. Diet to not below 70kg.. Really need to lose weight. crap.. damn sian sia.. I'm going to watch out on my calories intake.

3. Limit spending to $50 a week. By doing this then i can start learn on how to save money for rainy days, something i should had started since sec 1 but failed unfortunately. TIME TO SAVE!

4. Find work of wage $10 per hour. yeahhh! get the experience man. need to work and earn money! Its not like i cant cope with my studies... i used to cope 8 subjects in damai man! what is 5?? somemore its 2 maths and 2 science, dont know what my mum is thinking.. emo.

5. Gonna practise bboy.. must be able to to top rock > 6 steps > drop > baby freeze... PMC do until so nice.. must practise that.. oh i must do chair b4 i go back.

6. My target this term is 85 for average.. tough but i gonna try.. firstly gotta buck up my ENGLISH. sian english sucks. I shall try to score full marks for the tests for sciences and maths.

7. I shall pray to god every night and before every meal.. God had helped me lots this week. :) Im going to read bible as well..

8. gotta practise guitar... must be able to play a full song with bar chords in it. notes must be clear. If possible i wanna learn finish cai hong also.

9. Keep to my training schedule. Push ups and Cruches to keep fit.

10. Get my Puma shoes, jackets, scarfs, beanie.




_____________________________________________________________________________________




Sian quarrled with my mum 2 days in a row.. because of some stupid matters. damn sian.. she's not trusting me la.. she feels that i will get into drugs or smth. LOL and she tots that i go nightclub to bboy. She say plp there will feed me ecstacy.. STONE. lols concern and care is one thing. but this time its different.. she dont even allow me go out to watch movies with friends, WANNNA WORK EARN MONEY ALSO CANNOT.. not to mention bboy. sian.. but dont care la.. then she thinks that keang is the one who is causing is this.. crazy man its nothing to do with him.. we are both going to score specially well for this term but right now we really have nothing to study! im learning sec 3 stuffs all over again.. My maths 3... John Bridson is teaching Mrs Oon's trigo.. For sin: +ve, x must be in first and second quadrant... i finished 37 of that questions in an hour.Radian... Degree... John Bridson know he sure sian cause its suppose to be for a long weekend homework.. and i finished in his single period ha!
Sian not feeling well. Sick... AHHH BLUE SHOEEEE!!! shall follow AY's tatic :D sian blue shoe blue shoe blue shoe! ZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! LOL okay im going crazy haha!

Today watched harry potter.. okay la quite alright but not much action.. keang slept in the movie.. Thinn paniced and kicked my chair LOL. i was like what on earth? hahas. im sick somemore.. stupid crazy weather.. on off one. damn sian. hahas! oh yeahh. God bless all my friends and family!

5 comments:

  1. what's with this "2. Diet to not below 70kg" .. that mean u can get fat till 80 kg la.. cos it's not below 70 kg..!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!! ... dun quarrel with ur mum.. ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.. prove it with ur study " while secretly go bboys..=)hahaha..oops..ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh yeah! hahahas it means i dont want to go below 70kg//

    ReplyDelete
  3. u cant even go below 80kg how can u go below 70??hahahhaha =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm just stating the fact to make u realize that dun only talk.. make it happen..:)..haha.. u so bad la tell me go die.. i go emo liao.. ahhaha..

    ReplyDelete