Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fine day.. Sad day.. Im just confused..

I had been thinking about my dream last night. Needed someone to talk to so i went to approach philo..but realised twin is the one i need to talk to. but she is not online! hahhas nevermind shall talk to her soon.My dream is weird.. as well as sian to me. because its about my dear ws.

I went with an outing with my buddies.. all of you were there.. we were in sbs bus. then i was going to alight at my stop. then i saw ws seating at a seat near the rear door. So i touched her head before i tapped my ez link card. She called for me. i turned around.. she was crying.. She was thinner and uglier. i don't know why but thats what its in my dream. then she talked to me.. Initially it was a mumble but she repeated.. It appeared that she broke up with mark because he had another gf in his school. And if i didnt remember wrongly, she said she regretted breaking up with me.. then she cried even more badly.. i gave her a hug and all those stuffs. I didnt alight the bus of course. We hugged. Then i was woken up my chris( homestay guy) or kim. Forgotten.

Weird dream wasnt it? its just weird.. I really forgotten about her already.. even stopped loving her i guess. still not certain about that but why is this happening all over again? surely there is a reason for this dream.. but what is it?is this a hint, a message or smth? and it happened after blue shoe. i dont know whats the dream for man. I asked philo about it but he said it wasnt a message its just a dream. but i still feel something about it because it appears so randomly. hais its all over again. ws ws ws ws ws. zy zy zy zy zy (blue shoes). hais.. nooooooooo. i need to talk to twin hopefully. soon. hopes she reads this and feel guilty.

____________________________________________________________________

Another bboy session, another day of fun. Bboy is super fun this time. ive the feeling to dance everyday now. though im still a noob but can feel that im improving. learned a few style today. succeeded doing chair but my arm hurts. I tried to continue from top rock then 6 steps then chair but i lean too far backwards and i topple down. sian now my joint at the arm and shoudler got a big bruise. emo. must buy cream tmr already.


I think i still miss ws... and blue shoes :D

6 comments:

  1. Hey man cheer up! if u wanna can talk to me too rites?? hahaha stay strong bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy. You can talk to me too! I had alot dreams too noe. Plenty. Sometimes i will also think that its a msg. But must depend on the scene lor. Is there a possibility for you to be at the same place or bus with that person lah. Ask God for guidance kkx. I can talk to you too! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. des: of course. hahas why is ur name bobo?
    justea: definetly man. her school is opposite my house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. IDK la i lazy change so i called bobo luhhh HAHA yaya hey faster come back SG! i bought a subwoofer bass stereo set already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still stay strong.. follow ur heart not ur dick k? u noe wad i mean..

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL im not like you.. hahas follow dick!

    ReplyDelete