Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tmr has church, but i dont feel like sleeping. Hais, tmr go church sure yawn like mad. GG. just finished my physics 1 ppt on Colors. Love the pictures there. Those who wanna see just tell me i will send u all ha. its as colorful as my hair on wednesday :P

Went to freo today.. grilled baramandi. :/ oh and steak sandwhich fully loaded for breakfast LOL. totally fat. HAHA. so fat now.. must lose weight! Tests are coming, which means i gotta study soon! More and More projects to come up. 4 actually.. now 3 to go. hahas. What should i do for Maths4? anyone with ideas? its topics are anything related to prediction, time regression, binomial or probability. So difficult please help me brain storm, ESPECIALLY THOSE IN JC! I NEED YOUR HELP AND THE ONE IN USA.

Keang shifted out already so its me and me in pinedale street. never mind i have my guitar to emo with me. :) I love guitar again.. cause i can play mcfly songs HAHA. THANK GOD! Oh and i installed dota back on my lappy again.. now I can win 4 ai+. my target is to win 5! Zuy dota is gayy.. really cant win him hahas. michael is shit. kicked his ass. LOLS.

Praise the Lord.. FORGIVE ME FOR ALL MY SINS! Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, Praise Him.

4 comments:

  1. THE ONE IN JC AND IN US! :D hoho goodluck on ur projct n tests! fret not! cuz when its all over the partay begins in SG! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we gonna party till we drop! PRAISE THE LORD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. dunno who say quit dota..

    ReplyDelete