Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Godbless! MORE THINGS HAPPENED THIS WEEK :D

my mum came! had lots of fun. brought her everywhere with the awesome weather now.. its like JUST NICE. bet u guys must be so jealous! hahas. shiok.. ate alot.. but trying to control as well! My uncle said i lost weight :DDD SO HAPPY MAN. oh and i seriously cant wait to come back to singapore! i feel like skipping 1 week of class nxt term,, this means i will be back for 3 weeks.. well i dont know.. see first. HAHAS.

I have been looking for apartments here. Found the one at Mounts Bay. Beautiful place. maybe can shift in nxt term.. oh yeahh. means home cook food everyday.. HOME SWEET HOME! And nxt term is my last term! which means NS soon = GG. sure die. HAHAS must train! DES rmb bring me go gym k? :D

Played dota with vietnamese on monday. HAHas zuy was in my team so we were owning. Best 2 and keang against 3 averages. I keep disturb michael cause he thinks he very good so ya disturb him all e way!

Many things happen this week. May God Bless all of you :)

14 comments:

  1. HAHA faster come back can alr HAHAHA buy us all some gifts! :D HAHA NS NS ohh yea shit den means u come out i go in le sia!

    des

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... terry u sure u wanna be trained.. u dun have determination de lor.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. XDXD!!! nice one la!! actually half true~~ he slimming down le lea~ but i oso dunno slim down how much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must learn from me mah. lose 1kg. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaa... terry slim dw might be just 1 kg he also boosting liao.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. idiots.. i trying my best le :) must encourage me :D.. justina help me decorate my blog pls

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. wad you wan? i help you lor. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. hhahahhaa.... i'm using reverse psychology.. so if u understand wht i'm saying u will work hard n prove me wrong.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHS your own theory ah jieqi. :P
    JUSTEA! anything la let u decorate.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahah!!!!! yup my own theory if u understand u will slim dw very fast..!! ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol. I may not be able to help you so soon. i think i kena swine! help me pray! :[ i dun wan tami flu tablet. :[ my fever kept coming on and off. highest i alrdy reached 38.5. :[

    ReplyDelete
  12. 38.5 still okay la. i reach 38.9 that time. take care luhh.. Pray to god. i will help u pray for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol.. i 40 degree b4!! hahaha anyway faster recover..haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. HEHE. I'm fine liao. Thx. My voice damn nice now.zzz

    ReplyDelete