Saturday, September 12, 2009

Exams tomorrow...

Exams tomorrow.. and i'm talking to Jieqi now. LOL. only read through. its maths la how to study man.. i never study for maths before.. usually PSP is the one that help me get A1 for my maths. but now got the panic feel leh. must be the China kids causing me to panic. hais.

yay back in 4 days. see you guys soon! hahahas. yeahhhhh.. gonna do so many stuffs in SG. shall post my Things to do in SG next post. :)

Good luck to Justea who are having here promos soon. Good luck to Jay and Fenni too. Actually to all who are in JC and congrats to those in Poly. Jieqi pro sia..

Weilin registered me as her brother in facebook. LOL so funny. now more people will think that we are twins. Since she wished both of us happy birthday like everywhere hahas. GOOD LUCK TWIN FOR YOUR EXAMS.

And happy 15th anniversary to Bethel! May the works of Lord be with the church!

1 comment:

  1. hahah!! can de la.. ur math so zhai.. alway full marks man.. hahaa.... we r waiting for u to come back hor.. i show u my charm.. wahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete