Thursday, September 10, 2009

09.09.09

Such a long time since i updated my blog. Apologies to all of you! I have been busy shifting house, settling stuffs, presentations and finally I have the time to post this blog. However, exams on saturday. Die. I've turned 17! :)

Dont know i should be sad or happy but 17 dosent seem like a nice number to me. :P But, thank god for creating me 17 years ago for he is my potter and i am nothing but his works. Im glad to be here! Sad that I cant celebrate my birthday in Singapore. I mean, like what cass said, 09.09.09 is once in a millienium, and I didnt really celebrate today, except for the wonderful cake and singings by Taylors. Thanks Thinn, Marion, Kim, Khai and Joseph for the leather note book! Appreciated. God bless you guys! Today I blush siaaa.... Suddenly like the Singapore Clique+ Vietnam Clique+ Hongkong clique sing birthday song for me. MORE THAN ONCE! plus thinn and khai keep disturbing me say i blur sotong. Idiot. LOL. but still not bad.. fun celebration. Glad to know you guys!

Actually, honestly, truthfully, I cant wait to get back to Singapore. 18th sep will be a damn nice date for celebrating mass birthday. Thanks Justea for the pit and des for the food! Man, im really glad to know such great friends! Justea thanks for the animated card. I KEEP SMILING SIAAAAA. BE GLAD! HAHAHA. Thanks Jieqi, Weilin, Desmond, Philo and those who tried calling my handphone. Sorry, Phone no batt :P.

Thanks EVERYONE FOR WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Those in facebook, everyone.. So happy with my life.. 17 years of age and I met so many nice people hehehee. Mickey, Duy, Tom, Lawrence and many more. TOO MANY LE LAAAA.. how to name siaaaa.. anyway u all know that you are all included. Oh and Thank the hairy monster for his efforts! Teklong! you come back then buy for me k? :)

Oh and I moved place already. Moved to 126 Mounts Bay Road, Waldorf 304, Perth, WA 6000. Anyone wanna send me letter just send k?
JIEQI. MY PHOTOS HERE OKAY??





No comments:

Post a Comment